The Best Whittier Inn is located centrally within the city of Whittier.
The motel lies on Whittier Blvd., which also happens to be state highway
The city of Whittier itself is in an extremely central location within the
greater L.A. metro area, making the motel an ideal place to stay while
touring greater L.A. and Southern California.
There are numerous attractions and facilities in and around Whittier to
make your stay more enjoyable and pleasant.
- Fast food including McDonalds, Burger King, Carl's Jr., Jack in the Box, Subway, Arby's
- Norm's Burgers, voted the best burgers in Whittier
- Several franchised and independent pizza parlors, including Dominos and Pizza Hut
- Several fast food vendors including American, Mexican and Chinese food
- Major restaurants including Black Angus, Olive Garden, Marie Callender's
- Several independent restaurants including American, Mexican and Chinese cuisine
Local Points of Interest
- Whittier Museum
- Historic Uptown Whittier
- Whittwood Mall
- Quad Shopping Center
- Whittier City Hall
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Rose Hills Memorial Cemetary
- Whittier College
- Rio Hondo College
- Biola University
- Golf Course in Nearby La Mirada
Knott's Berry Farm
Knott's Berry Farm is a world-class amusement park in northern Orange County.
Featuring some of the best roller-coasters, rides and attractions, it is
located just 15-20 minutes from the motel on Beach Blvd. along the Buena
Buena Park Strip
Beach Blvd. in Buena Park is home to several attractions. In addition to the
world-class Knott's Berry Farm, Beach Blvd. is home to Knott's Water Park,
the Ripley's Believe It or Not museum and the Movieland Wax museum.
The world famous tourist attraction is just minutes from the Buena Park strip.
The resort has grown to include the Disneyland Park,
Disney's California adventure as well as Downtown Disney.
The world's largest movie studio and theme park is only slightly further
away from Whittier as Disneyland is. Featuring rides and attractions from
some of Hollywood's most famous movies, the studios are one of the major
tourist attractions in L.A.